Translate

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Pineapple top written pattern, chart








































Hello,
I’m getting many requests for a written pattern for this pineapple top. I made one around half year ago, but I found out there were a few mistakes in it. I’m terribly sorry, and it has taken me a long time to fix it., but now it is correct. In the last fortnight I have been crocheting another top, rewriting the pattern for it, and making sure I have got the written pattern right.

I have made a brand new, correct pattern with many pictures to help guide you through the crocheting, and supporting the written pattern for this top.
I’m adding the charts as well. It may be easier for some to compare it with the written pattern while working.

I am providing the pattern for this very pretty pineapple top for symbolic price only, and you can find it here:






































Have a nice week
Clara

9 comments:

  1. you can fix by giving pineapple leaves on the shoulder top

    http://menduran.blogspot.co.id/2016/02/sholawat-nabi.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally bummed that this became a paid pattern overnight. Last night I completeld more than half of it using the chart and then today I get online to finish it and the free pattern is suddenly a paid pattern. I really don't want to pay for a pattern when I just need a few rows to finish. Now its either scrap the project of try to finish by memory. 😱

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Contact Me On Facebook https://www.facebook.com/19Jonesyy89 , I May Be Able To Help If you Still Need The Help

      Delete
  3. Clara Milani, my daughter has been working your patten for the black pineapple selveless top. I'm trying to print her the pattern being that she had a screen shot of the pattern and her whole phone reset so she lost Everything! Can u email me the pattern? I keep clicking on "get Free pattern" but it directs me to a website that says is no longer available. Please HELP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  4. Love this pattern

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm curious about what kind of cotton yard you use. There are so many weights of cotton I'm just not sure what I'm supposed to used. Seems like sugar and cream might be a tad heavy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry that should be cotton yarn. A weight or a brand so I can get an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola Emmhouse soy Elva esposa ama de casa mamĂĄ de 3.. mucho gusto.
    no tengo tarjetas de crĂ©dito o dĂ©bito pero estoy muy interesada en este patrĂłn como podrĂ­a adquirirlo? nunca he comprado onlĂ­ne por eso no tengo idea de que otra forma de pago podrĂ­a hacer.. algĂșn envĂ­o por cuenta de banco? gracias!!

    ReplyDelete