Translate

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Another circular cardigan – free crochet pattern

Hi,
here is another finished circular cardigan. I made a similar one a while ago and one grey one as well. For all of them I used the free pattern I found here:
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/99-3-moonlight-mist
It’s fantastic pattern and very easy to follow. However I have to admit, I had to adjust the number of chain stitches in rounds 15 and 16 (and every repetition of these rounds), depending on material I was using as it was getting too wavy when I followed the pattern exactly.






























All three cardigans are made to order, but I have a serious plan to make one for myself as well one day. I do have the material already.



























































Have a nice week
Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment